Posted by administrator on 27 Nov 2016 14:20:15
- An honours degree in a relevant science discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge of GMP and Compliance and in-depth Learning, Organizational and Leadership Development knowledge
- The ability to strategize and lead a team in a fast paced, busy workload environment whilst ensuring accuracy and maintaining focus
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
Based at Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) Jurong, Singapore, you will be reporting directly to the Learning Business Partner, Primary based in UK and indirectly to the Director of Human Resources based in GMS Singapore.
You are expected to lead a team of Learning Professionals, develop and deliver the learning strategy for the site and support site leadership with talent development and compliance training needs. You will work in partnership with the business to define capability priorities and lead the execution of agreed L&D projects across the full end to end learning cycle with the ultimate aim of equipping employees with the specific capabilities that enable them to add value and drive competitive advantage for the organisation. The scope of the role focuses on delivering small to medium scale L&D projects that support a specific functional area or site. This is most likely to have single country impact but may be multiple. The role covers the four key areas of capability development at GSK:
- Business skills
- Key responsibilities include:
- Develop in partnership with aligned L&D Business Partners the required function or site L&D strategy that clearly defines capability priorities aligned to the business agenda.
- Conduct learning needs assessment in collaboration with the business to clearly understand and define the capability gaps utilizing diagnostic processes such as GEMBA, role analysis, focus groups, interviews etc.
- Work with Business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to agree target populations, craft precise learning objectives and clearly define the evaluation mechanisms and measures of success.
- Define the most effective learning mix (i.e. instructor led, e-Learning, blended learning, social learning) for the agreed target audience, applying the 70/20/10 principles and good instructional design within each learning project.
- Broker resources and/or capabilities across the GL&D function and business to develop agreed solutions i.e. Centre of Excellence support, partnering with business subject matter experts, technical workplace trainers. This includes interfacing with the external supply base where appropriate.
- Ensure learning & development solutions are developed and deployed using global frameworks, standards, systems and processes.
- Support the delivery/facilitation of learning & development interventions where appropriate.
- Ensure the effective delivery & deployment of enterprise/business unit wide solutions and offerings i.e. leadership, business skills curricula within area of responsibility.
- Support the development, deployment and maintenance of required local capability curricula i.e. technical and compliance curricula.
- Support the effective development, deployment and embedding of required capability models and frameworks within area of responsibility and ensure these are ultimately aligned to the new GSK Capability Framework.
- Coach & advise line managers and employees on the GL&D service offerings, capability standards & their effective application.
- Lead & manage a team of Learning Advisors and Learning Coordinators.
- Management of budget includes:
- Work with Director of HR to gain funding and develop business cases and STPs for budget allocation and manage the training budget within annual financial targets
- Establish appropriate methods to evaluate training and development operations and processes.
- Manage the Primary Capability Talent Dashboard and metrics to support the Site to track compliance and improvement of our “Capability Development” agenda.
- Experience in developing, executing and implementation of a complete L&D strategy and approach with strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to influence across the organization
- Excellent ability to work across boundaries and build strong working relationships generating respect and trust from key stakeholders and people across all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and experience of the end to end learning process i.e. learning needs assessment, program design & delivery and learning evaluation & assessment
- Proven ability to interpret customer needs and translate these into a coherent programme of work.
- Track record of project management skills and expertise across small to medium scale projects.
- Experience of leading ‘development’ initiatives i.e. training, coaching, learning initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with the need to manage constant change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – ready to change gears and plans quickly
- Ability to build relationships quickly and credibly
- Experience of working within a complex, matrixed environment.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements including GMP and compliance training where required
Singapore Contractors Association Ltd, SCAL, Singapore Chinese Contractors Association, Singapore Construction Industry, Singapore Construction Contractors, SCAL Membership, courses in Singapore, training in Singapore, WSQ courses, SkillsFuture, lifelong learning, safety course, safety course in singapore, safety courses in singapore, safety course singapore, singapore safety course, construction safety course, construction safety courses, occupational health & safety, workplace safety, safety training, safety training in singapore, safety training singapore, singapore safety training, safety training courses, safety training course, Singapore Workplace Safety Health Environmental Training Provider, Nebosh, Nebosh Singapore, Nebosh IGC, Nebosh Training, Nebosh Diploma, IOSH, IOSH MS, Accident Investigation, Work At Height, Work in Confined Space, Lifting Operation, Emergency Preparedness and Procedures, Control and Handling Hazardous Substances, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Permit To Work System, WSH Committee, WSH Management System, Safety Management System, Leadership Training, Consultation, Training Needs Analysis, MOM ATP Course Development, WDA ATO Course Development, Customised Course Development, behavior based safety,BBS,behavior-based safety,history of BBS,history of behavior based safety,science of BBS,science of behavior-based safety, behavior-based safety, behavioral psychology, Safety Professionals, NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Singapore, nebosh courses, nebosh course, nebosh singapore, nebosh, nebosh certificate, nebosh training, nebosh diploma, oil & gas course, oil & gas training, safety course in singapore, safety courses in singapore, safety course singapore, singapore safety course, nebosh,nebosh training,nebosh course,nebosh general certificate, NEBOSH Indonesia, NEBOSH General Certificate In Occupational Safety Johor Bahru JB Malaysia, HSE, OHS, EHS, SHE, NEBOSH, CIEH, Training, Consulting, Shanghai, China, Nebosh courses in qatar, Nebosh in qatar, Nebosh training in qatar, Nebosh IGC in qatar,Nebosh international diploma in qatar,Nebosh international diploma course in qatar, Nebosh institute in qatar, Safety course in qatar, Health and Safety courses in qatar, Health and safety Institute in qatar, HSE Institute in qatar, IOSH Courses in qatar, Food Safety Courses in qatar, HACCP Courses in Qatar, India, Mumbai
Simply Safety, courses in Singapore, training in Singapore, WSQ courses, lifelong learning, safety courses in singapore, construction safety course, occupational health & safety, workplace safety, Singapore Workplace Safety Health Environmental Training Provider providing Nebosh, Nebosh IGC, IOSH, IOSH MS, Accident Investigation, Work At Height, Work in Confined Space, Lifting Operation, Emergency Preparedness and Procedures, Control and Handling Hazardous Substances, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Permit To Work System, WSH Management System, Safety Management System, Leadership Training, Consultation, Training Needs Analysis, develop MOM ATP Course materials, customised Course Development, behavior based safety,BBS,behavior-based safety, behavior-based safety, behavioral psychology, oil & gas training, nebosh general certificate, NEBOSH in Indonesia, Johor Bahru JB Malaysia, Korea, China, Beijing, Qatar, Training, Consulting in Shanghai, China, Qatar