Posted by administrator on 26 Oct 2016 15:10:22
NEBOSH Chief Executive Teresa Budworth is chairing the 2016 Utility Week Health & Safety Conference.
The 4th annual Utility Week Health & Safety Conference is an essential event for health and safety professionals working in the water, gas and electricity industry.
Attending this CPD-certified conference will equip delegates to:
- Lead safety from the boardroom and throughout the company
- Know what is examined when cases go to trial
- Apply the latest policy updates from the HSE
- Better engage your employees and third parties
- Improve your communication and awareness programmes
- Maintain the physical and mental health of your employees
The expert speakers at the event will include representatives from the Health & Safety Executive, Kier Construction, UK Power Networks, Morrison Utility Services, Anglian Water, Thames Water and Dean’s Court Chambers.
NEBOSH with be exhibiting as part of the conference. We invite conference delegates to visit our stand to find out more about our globally recognised qualifications and the benefits they can bring.