This course does not require delegates to have prior knowledge on health and safety, but delegates must be able to understand and write English.
1. Unit IGC1 – Management of International Health & Safety (IGC1)
- Element 1 – Foundations In Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management: Systems 1 – Policy
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management: Systems 2 – Organizing
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management: Systems 3 – Planning
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management: Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit & Review
2. Unit IGC 2 – Control of International Workplace Hazards (IGC2)
- Element 1 – Workplace Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 2 – Transport Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3 – Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4 – Work Equipment Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5 – Electrical Safety
- Element 6 – Fire Safety
- Element 7 – Chemical & Biological Health Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 8 – Physical & Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
3. UNIT IGC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
- The completion of a health & safety assessment of a workplace and a report to management will be carried out at the delegate's workplace or a workplace they can gain access to.
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a NEBOSH certificate and they can apply for a membership with Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as its qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the IIRSM.
Training at your location
• Course can be arranged at your preferred location in Singapore (for 10 participants or more).
• Overseas enquiries are also welcome. We can conduct the course at overseas locations (for 15 participants or more).