This course aims to provide candidates with knowledge and practical skills to manage safety and health issues competently in their workplaces both locally and internationally.
CEOs, COOs, Top Management, Management, Managers, Supervisors and anyone in leadership positions or who is responsible for managing safety and health and needs a Occupational Health and Safety Qualification.
- Apply basic management principles and practices as part of total business strategy
- Set practical health and safety objectives, plan and implement courses of actions to achieve those objectives
- Recognise Safety and health hazards in the workplace
- Ensure adequate information, training and supervision is provided
- Investigate incidents and take remedial action
- Understand and implement their legal responsibilities
Face to Face facilitation
- Short written multiple choice questions
- Workplace based written assignment
Candidates who have successfully completed the practical and written assessments will be awarded the IOSH Managing Safely certificate from IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
To find out more about our IOSH Working Safely Certificate Course, contact us today. Email us at email@example.com or can call us at +65 62640889.