IOSH is the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. IOSH Working Safely is the training course meant for general workforce.
Working Safely is carried out around the world.
The IOSH Working Safety Course is for staff exposed to common workplace hazards and need a basic understanding and awareness level course.
- Introducing Work Safely
- Define Hazards and Risks- Risk Assessment, Controlling Risks, Hazard Spotting
- Identify Common Hazards – Access and Egress, Asbestos, Confined Spaces, Electricity, Falls from Heights, Fire, Hazardous Substances, Human Factors, Housekeeping, Lighting, Manual Handling, Noise, Slips and Trips etc
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
Face to Face facilitation
- Short written multiple choice questions
- Workplace based written assignment
Candidates who have successfully completed the practical and written assessments will be awarded the IOSH Working Safely certificate from IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
To find out more about our IOSH Working Safely Certificate Course, contact us today. Email us at email@example.com or can call us at +65 62640889.