Simply Safety is proud to introduce the Construction Safety Orientation Course accredited by Ministry of Manpower
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
This course is a 2 day course that is mandatory for all workers in the construction industry. Any worker employed in manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites must attend Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) first before they are allowed to work.
By the end of the course, the participants would be able to recognize common safety and health hazards, and understand the measures to avoid injuries and diseases in construction work. This course also helps to create an awareness of the dangers at the construction sites and enable workers to understand their role in the prevention of accidents.
- Identify legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a construction site
- Understand the Permit To Work system
- Practice safety precautions (includes risk assessment) and response when working with different hazards, including Fire emergencies
- Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Able to understand and recognize all industrial safety signs
- Able to work safely at Height
- Know the dangers and precautionary measures associated with confined space operations
- Know the rights and responsibilities of workers working in Singapore.
- 18 hours (including assessment)
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Medium of instruction:
- Paya Ubi Industrial Park
- 53 Ubi Ave 1, #06-05 (7th floor)
- Singapore 408934
- Trainees must wear Safety Shoes and be properly attired (pants, jeans or overalls). No singlets, slippers, sandals, shorts or bermudas.
- Trainees must bring along either - Work Permit, IPA and Passport or NRIC/SPass/Employment pass
- Upon successful completion and passing of exam, trainees will receive a safety pass which is valid for a period of 2 years or 4 years depending on the years of their working experience in related industry in Singapore.
- Note: Participants with less than 6 years of working experience in Singapore will get a safety pass that is valid for 2 years. Those with more than 6 years of working experience in Singapore will get a safety pass that is valid for 4 years.
Call us at +65 6264 0889 to book now or email us at email@example.com
* Prices are inclusive of PayPal administrative charges.