Simply Safety is proud to introduce the Work-At-Height for supervisors course accredited by Ministry of Manpower
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this course for?
All line supervisors who are in charge of workers that are working at height or performing work-at-height activities and tasks (please refer to the Work-At-Height Regulations for more details on what are the activities or better yet call Simply Safety to enquire who needs to attend Work-At-Height courses)
It is also for foreman/foremen and any one incharge of workers who are working at height or performing work-at-height activities and duties.
The Work-At-Heights (WAH) Course for Supervisors is aimed at providing participants with the requisite Work-at-height (WAH) knowledge so that they can perform their Work-at-height (WAH) activities properly and safely. It is a mandatory course for individuals who are assigned to carry out work-at-height supervision in the workplace.
- Identify the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Regulations, Legislations and references related to Work-At-Height (WAH). As well as the Singapore Codes of Practices, Singapore Standards pertaining to Work-At-Height (WAH)
- Conduct risk assessment on safety and health hazards of working at height / work-at-height activities. And implement prevent measures related to work-at-height
- Identify, use and care for fall prevention systems and equipment (for work-at-height)
- Develop and implement fall protection plan for working at height or work-at-height activities
- 12 hours (including 3 hours of assessment)
- Written Questions
- Practical Performance
Medium of instruction:
- Paya Ubi Industrial Park
- 53 Ubi Ave 1, #06-05 (7th floor)
- Singapore 408934
- 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- T-shirt, Jeans and Safety Boots
- Please bring along Original Work Permit / IC for verification
Call us at +65 6264 0889 to book now or email us at email@example.com
* Prices are inclusive of PayPal administrative charges.