Simply Safety is proud to introduce the Work-At-Height for workers course accredited by Ministry of Manpower
Email Us: email@example.com
Who is this course for?
Personnel that are working at height or performing work-at-height activities and tasks (please refer to the Work-At-Height Regulations for more details on what are the activities or better yet call Simply Safety to enquire who needs to attend Work-At-Height courses).
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite Work-At-Height knowledge so they can perform their Work-At-Height activities properly and safely.
- Identify relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Acts, Regulations, Legislations pertaining to Work-At-Height (WAH). Also the Approved Code Of Practice and Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height (WAH) roles and responsibilities.
- Identify Work-At-Height (WAH) hazards and preventive measures related to Work-At-Height (WAH).
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the various fall arrest systems and equipment for working at height or work-at-height activities.
- 7.5 hours (including 1.5 hours of assessment)
- Written Questions
- Practical Performance
Medium of instruction:
- Paya Ubi Industrial Park
- 53 Ubi Ave 1, #06-05 (7th floor)
- Singapore 408934
- 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- T-shirt, Jeans and Safety Boots
- Please bring along Original Work Permit / IC for verification
Call us at +65 6264 0889 to book now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices are inclusive of PayPal administrative charges.