Who is it for?
This course is relevant to companies dealing with FPSOs, Oil Rigs, and Shipyards.
We particularly welcome:
- Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Professionals and Safety Professionals who are involved in FPSO and Oil Rig Projects (Construction and Commissioning)
This course has been awarded 16SDU Points by Singapore Institute of Safety Officers (SISO)
Working on FPSOs, Oil Rigs and Shipyards present in itself a whole different level of safety hazards and risks due to the unique environment. This introductory course will provide participants with knowledge and skills to assess and mitigate risks to create a safer, more productive worksite.
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand local legislations, regulations, standards (for Singapore only)
- Understand duties of an FPSO and Oil Rig Safety Assessor and good practices
- Understand Risk Assessment and mitigation
- Understand competence and authorization requirements
- Develop and comply with safe systems of work
The modules will be spread over 2 whole-day sessions or 4 night sessions.
There will be MCQ and Written Assessment for this course
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance from Oil Gas Safety Council.