This course was formerly called Safety Induction Course (Manhole) – for Supervisors.
The WSQ Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation (SWICSO) is one of the core units in all process sectors of Process Industry.
Email Us: email@example.com
People who should attend are
- Safety Personnel
Who have to work and supervise in manhole and other confined spaces
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners will be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 5.
They will have a Numeracy proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 5.
Course Outline for WDA WSQ Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation
- Identify duties and responsibilities of a Confined Space Supervisor under the WSH legislations and Codes of Practice.
- Identify, prevent and control confined space hazards
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of Confined Space Entry Permit System using a systematic approach
- Apply Gas Detection Instruments and other control measures when working in confined space
- Implement the safe use of personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment when in a confined space
- Assist in implementing an Emergency Response Plan
Course Duration of Perform Work in Confined Space Operation:
- 21 Hours (Inclusive of Assessment)
- Written Questions
- Practical Performance
Upon completion of the course and passing the examination, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA) will be awarded.
Price of Course:
- Individual Price: SGD$250
- Corporate Price: SGD$250
Call us at +65 6264 0889 to book now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices are inclusive of PayPal administrative charges.View Brochure