This course was formerly called Oil/Petrochemical Safety Orientation Course for Supervisors
The WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant (SWSHPP) is one of the core units in all process sectors of Process Industry.
Email Us: email@example.com
People who should attend are
- Rescue Personnel
- Safety Personnel
Who have to work and supervise in the Process Industry
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners will be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 5.
They will have a Numeracy proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 5.
Course Outline for WDA WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
- Identify hazards and control measures
- Comply with Safety and Health legislations, guidelines and code of practice and provide input for risk assessment
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of Permit-To-Work (PTW) Systems using a systemic approach
- Conduct Safety and Health Inspection
- Conduct Incident Investigation
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS)
Course Duration of WDA WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
- 32 Hours (Inclusive of Assessment)
- Written Questions
- Practical Performance
Upon completion of the course and passing the examination, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA) will be awarded.
Price of Course:
- Individual Price: SGD$350
- Corporate Price: SGD$350
Call us at +65 6264 0889 to book now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices are inclusive of PayPal administrative charges.View Brochure