Safety Technician (Singapore, China and Brazil)
$7,000 - $14,000 a month - Full-time
Full Job Description
1) Attend all job descriptions requirements for the position of Safety Technician.
2) Minimum 15 years’ experience operating with Oil and Gas industry.
3) Minimum 12 years’ experience working offshore as Safety Technician.
4) Responsible for routine recognition, evaluation, and control of risks to safety, health, and Environment at work.
5) Continually manage and maintain the records of the unit HSEQ to ensure that all records are correct, updated, properly documented, and properly stored in J drive standards. The records include records of HSEQ training and induction, Audits, Incident, Monthly Statistics of HSEQ, Evidence for Closure of CARs, Documents for the DRT.
6) Driving HSEQ Weekly Meeting (analyze security alerts) using the agenda-setting check standard HSEQ to communicate matters relating to HSEQ and to improve performance.
7) Induction of HSEQ result of new employees, using procedures from Modec for induction training and equipment to ensure general awareness about: PTW, MIR, the Emergency Response, HSEQ MS, Right to Stop Work, responsibility to comply with laws, rules, and standards.
8) Perform inspections, maintenance and testing of all equipment for life saving & firefighting appliances and for rescue, firefighting, and security to ensure they are available daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
9) Prepare sufficient materials needed for daily, weekly, and monthly safety meetings,
10) Participate in internal and external auditors, using the guidelines and protocol for the management of HSEQ, teams composed of different types of audits and provide answers to members of the audit team monthly and annually.
11) Required work for the project for 3 years and then sail with the FPSO to Brazil for 3 months, and work at Brazil Offshore on the FPSO for 2 years.
12) Fluent Brazilian Portuguese speakers are preferred.
13) Immediate availability preferred.
14) Knowledge on Brazilian legislation applicable to FPSO operation is required.
15) Availability to move to Brazil.
MODEC OFFSHORE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We at Simply Safety have these courses for you Do check out our NEBOSH IGC Course https://www.simplysafety.com.sg/nebosh-igc-new-syllabus Simply Safety is a NEBOSH Learning Partner, accredited to deliver specific certificate courses and award level qualifications or courses worldwide. We provide a choice of how you learn with Full Time (Face to Face) courses, Part Time, Evening, Distance Learning, Open Learning, E-Learning delivery methods. (Note depending on the course, there may be different delivery methods) We have provided training courses in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, and other parts of the world for different client needs ABOUT NEBOSH NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. Offering a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors. The qualifications are recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM). NEBOSH technical standards are overseen by a Qualification and Technical Council with representatives drawn from national institutions. NEBOSH is an awarding body approved by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation, which has a UK-wide regulatory remit. NEBOSH maintains Investors in People (IIP) status and is also an ISO 9001:2008 registered organisation. Whether it is the Apply Workplace Safety Health in Process Plants Course (Safety Orientation Course Oil Petrochemical) https://www.simplysafety.com.sg/apply-wsh-process-plant-awshpp AWSHPP Course Overview Course Overview for WSQ Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant course is one of the core units in all process sectors of Process Industry. Anyone entering a Process Plant (Examples - Jurong Island, Bukom, Chevron, Exxonmobil or Pharmacuetical- Novartis, Pfizer) must have a valid AWSHPP Course Outline AWSHPP Course Outline for the WDA WSQ Apply Workplace Safety Health in Process Plants (AWSHPP ) are:
AWSHPP Course Identify the roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH act
AWSHPP Course Identify and prevent fire and explosion hazards at workplace
AWSHPP Course Comply safe work practices and control measures for material handling
AWSHPP Course Comply safety work practices and control measures for mechanical and electrical works
AWSHPP Course Comply safe work practices and control measures when working on Specialized Operations
AWSHPP Course Comply safe work practices and control measures when working at heights
AWSHPP Course Comply safe work practices and control measures when working in a confined space
or the Perform Work in Confined Space Operations Course (Safety Orientation Course Manhole course) https://www.simplysafety.com.sg/perform-work-in-confined-space This PWICSO course was formerly called Safety Orientation Course for Workers - Manhole Course SOC Manhole Course or Manhole SOC Course The SSG WSQ Perform Work in Confined Space Operation (PWICSO) Course is one of the core units in all process sectors of Process Industry. Course Outline for Perform Work in Confined Space Operations Course for the SSG WSQ Perform Work in Confined Space Operation Course are
PWICSO Course Identify duties and responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work under the WSH Legislations and Code of Practice.
PWICSO Course Identify confined space hazards
PWICSO Course Use Gas Detection Instruments for atmospheric monitoring
PWICSO Course Comply with Permit-to-Work system and safe work procedures when working in confined space
PWICSO Course Participate in an Emergency for confined space